Focused Maintenance, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of PU Inserts machines, Digital Projects, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of machines in own area.
Key Performance areas:
- Maintenance for maintaining machines in running condition with increased uptime
- Spare part management for critical/one-off machines
- Implement the preventive maintenance schedule to avoid machine failures
- Co-ordinate day to day Breakdowns with a focus on prevention
- Plan and Carry-out Major Maintenance Work with focus on avoiding repetitive failures
- Analyse repetitive problems & take preventive actions to avoid the same
- Achieve the Targets decided with the Manager in form of IPP
- Inform the concerned Internal Customers about the delivery time
- Follow ISO 9001/ OHSAS 18001 systems and train colleagues for the same
- Prepare Purchase requisitions & follow up for the material
- Prepare and close in time all EOU related documents like MRN, delivery challans, etc.
- Ensure that history is maintained for the machines
- Training of Maintenance personnel for technical skills and understanding of machines
- Adhere to Sandviks core values
- Ensure Safe Working in day-to-day activities
- Prepare Weekly & Monthly Reports for analysis of repetitive & critical problems
- Effective and Fast reflection of Business Decision related to Personnel using Workday system for organizational effectiveness.
- Plan/execute/support low cost automation projects on machines
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 10 to 15 years of Experience in Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of CNC and Conventional Machines.
- Experience in troubleshooting of machines with hands-on experience.
- Working knowledge of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic systems and mechanisms
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and Quality Improvement Systems
Perks and Benefits
Sandvik offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Auto Anciliary
/ Auto Components
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent