The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Research and develop analytical solutions for increasing reliability of our products through recommendations/insights and quantitative models.
- Collaborate with product and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific use cases or analysis.
- Involved in developing next-gen analytical solutions or products.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
- Manage existing analytical solutions development and provide recommendations or insights to further enhance and add value to the existing solution.
- Deliver analytics value by working closely with data engineering, product area, customers and larger data science community within the company to deliver value.
You have a university degree in Mathematics, Software Engineering or another relevant field (or equivalent), and between 3-7 years of experience into data science. You have a solid track record of designing, developing and deploying analytical solutions. You have the needed experience with relevant ICT-technologies which we see are some of the following:
- Strong and extensive hands-on experience with Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, and Predictive Modeling techniques.
- Strong and extensive hands-on experience with Python, R and SQL programming
- Experience designing, developing analytical solutions using algorithms like Neural Networks, Random Forest, Regression, Clustering etc.
- Exposure to either Pytorch or Tensorflow.
- Hands on experience in deploying analytical solutions and creating needed data science pipelines for deployment support.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing analytical solutions for Preventive maintenance, IOT and Reliability analytics.
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Blob storage, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Bricks, SQL Server and other open source databases
- Experience with Big Data Technology Stack: Hadoop/Spark/ Hive/PySpark.
- Exposure to Azure cloud, preferably data heavy/analytics applications leveraging relational and NoSQL databases, data warehouse, and big data.
- Project experience using/building solutions using Python or R with data layer being- Azure cloud or data lake storage.
- Experience handling both unstructured and structured data for analytics.
- Hands-on experience of visualization tools like Power BI, Qlikview or Tableau.
- Knowledge of data engineering and data modeling concepts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products
/ Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Other
Role: IT/Technical Content Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual