- Develop automation strategy to support regression and functional testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability.
- Create Test plan, quality metrics and test summary report.
- To perform both manual and automation testing.
- Execute the test cases and ensure that the product is adhering to the functional specs authored.
- Work with development team for resolution of technical issues/bug fixes.
- Maintain automated regression, functional test cases and keep them up to date.
- Design and author test cases based on the functional specifications
- Strong in Test methodologies especially in Agile and testing process.
- Experience in working with Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse
- Hands-on experience in Java/Python scripting
- Good understanding of core Java and OOPs concepts
- Exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Passion for software test and quality assurance
- 3-5 years' experience in designing and implementing continuous integration environments in an agile environment using Python/Java. This should include use of test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium or robot framework.
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, etc.) preferred
- Ability to assist in Framework Development & Maintenance
- Exposure on API, Webservices automation testing using any tool
- Ability to create & maintain modular functions and methods
- Proficiency with CI/CD related tools: Jenkins, Git.
- Hands-on experience in working on complex distributed applications, understanding large complex environments, and knowledge of requirements-based testing
- Excellent verbal, written communication and documentation skills
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Industry: Mining / Quarrying
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent